RE-SOUNDSCAPE VOL. #1
The first block of works of RE-SOUNDSCAPE, a mental and physical place that interpreted the continuity between the world of noise/sound effects and the world of music. We thank the authors for accepting this exercise, based on a simple but categorical rule (accept a presence) and no-budget mode. Everyone can use their piece elsewhere, perhaps citing RE-SOUNDSCAPE. The RE-SOUNDSCAPE and DATAPANIC projects were conceived by Scuola FuoriNorma. RE-SOUNDSCAPE is a project in collaboration with Radio Ciroma and RAM radioartemobile.
- Richard Nixon – Andreea Patalau
- Tiziano Milani – Valentina Redi
- Ignazio Lago – Carmen Manusia
- Ronald Dump – Lisa Saccuta
- Luana Missori – Andrea Camiolo
- Eva De Adamo – Vania Grillo
- Zelda R.Morrison – Alessandra Di Dio
- The Douglas Crack – Samuele Ucchino
- Glinca – Vania Grillo
- Katie Semro – Alessandra Di Dio
- Torturette – Valeria Biddeci
- Bea De Wisser – Sofia Mirazita
- Gianluca Ferro – Sara La Mela
- Alex Pierotti – Sofia Mirazita
- The Not(So)Blond – Laura Scalia
- Azulide – Virginia Caggegi
- Beta – Glenda Grasso
- Andrea G.Terrana – Laura Scalia
- Paolo Fusari – Andrea Rizzo Pinna
IL PROGETTO: RE-SOUNDSCAPE | CALL
The Sound Box of the School Outside Norma is the school’s sound archive, which has been collecting field-recordings and other types of recordings for more than 20 years.
Over the years, students from the Academies of Fine Arts in Catania and Palermo have created many soundscape compositions within the subjects I teach, each lasting 60 or 120 seconds, editing their recordings or using sound effects from specific CDs. The teaching section of the archive continues to collect these works.
The idea behind Re-soundscape is for the authors to choose and adopt the pieces created by the Academy students-which thus become a valuable fertilizer for the imagination-and place them within new sound compositions of varying durations.
The only rule is not to technically alter the original compositions in any way, which can still be layered with other sounds.
Re-soundscape compositions will be collected in numbered volumes and broadcast little by little by Radio Ciroma, RAM radioartemobile and other networks.